After almost a decade in the property finance industry, I decided I wanted to offer a more bespoke and personal service to my clients. Accordingly, in Autumn 2015, I set up my own mortgage brokerage.
Wise About Money Ltd has licence to access the Whole of Market for mortgages and offers a full advice and recommendation service for mortgage and insurance products. In the spirit of remaining at the forefront of the profession, I sit regulatory exams annually and attend industry seminars regularly. I am a member of the Chartered Institute of Insurance, the Personal Finance Society and the Society of Mortgage Professionals. My focus is on building trust and providing excellent customer service to develop a long term professional relationship. This is achieved by simplifying the application process and removing the barriers applicable to finding a mortgage. The aim is for my clients to remain stress free by supporting them, saving them time and often money through a tailored solution. I am very proud of the number of clients who choose to recommend their friends, colleagues and families. Testimonials and thank you cards are treasured in the office. There is no geographical restriction to whom I can assist, however the mortgaged property must be located in the UK. Typically, initial contact is by phone and email, followed a face to face, often at the clients’ home or place of work if required.
About Wise About Money Ltd
Wise About Money Ltd has licence to access the Whole of the Mortgage Market and offers a full advice and recommendation service for mortgage and insurance products.
Our clients have a diverse range of needs and requirements. We can help, whether you are:
- A homeowner looking to move home or a first time buyer who needs help with the most exciting but daunting decisions
- Looking to remortgage to achieve a better rate or refinance to raise equity for your new kitchen
- An investor with a property portfolio or single buy to let
- A first time landlord looking to purchase the first property
In addition to your mainstream mortgages, we assist with specialist lending for:
- Self-employed people, be it as sole trader, partnership or a limited company
- Contractor mortgages for IT Contractor, Finance or Management Contractor
- Council Tenants with a Right to Buy their Council house
- New Build Homes including under the Specialist Help To Buy Government Schemes, including Help to Buy London
- International non-UK nationals or EXPAT specialist mortgages
Our work doesn’t stop with the finances, we also focus on Insurance and Protection and offer:
- Property Insurance
- Personal Protection
- Business Insurances
For all matters Equity Release (otherwise known as life time mortgages for the over-55s) or Commercial, speak to us and we’ll help point you in the right direction. We’re always here to help!
Commercial Mortgages are not usually regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.